Santos Indonesia Currently we are looking for a bright, high achiever individual, capable of providing a professional performance with self integrity and good teamwork mindset to fulfill the vacancies of
COMMUNITY RELATIONS COORDINATOR -Surabaya
Qualification & Experience, Responsibilities:
- Have 5 years experience working in rural areas on community relations.
- Able to communicate well in Bahasa Indonesia, but it will be an advantage if able to communicate in Maduranese.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and reach targeted goal on time
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Communication, Public Relation, Social Science.
- Have a good interpersonal and negotiation skill
- Responsibilities and Requirement :
- Your responsibility is to build relationship with all levels of local community and stakeholders, including analysing aspirations, expectations, demands or issue / problems occurred, also to generate recommendations and inputs to the Supervisor to ensure related local community and stakeholder are effectively organised in order to provide an optimal support to companys operational activities, as aligned with company regulation and EHSMS policy.
- The holder of this position is expected to do regular travelling, and is capable to work under high pressure, reach targeted goals, is able to make decision, have initiative and sensitivity.
- This position will be reporting to the Surabaya External Relations Team Leader.
How to Apply:
External Candidates :
- If you know someone externally who may be interested in the above roles at Santos, please let them know to submit their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Candidate :
- Applicants should communicate with their current leader as early as possible preferably before submitting the application, and the application is best effected with the full support of the current leader;
- Applicants are responsible for obtaining approval from his or her leader;
- All internal applications will be reviewed by both human resources and the respective leaders;
Please note that all applicants will go through interviews and be selected based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirement in the position description.
If you believe you have the right qualification to succeed, please send your CV detailing experience complete with a current photograph by email to: email@example.com .
Lowongan Kerja Migas 2012 Santos Indonesia deadline 7 Maert 2012.