Oil and Gas Vacancy PT Halliburton Indonesia aa Global Company in the Oil and Gas Service Industry, Halliburton delivers Expertise, Service, Speed and New Technology leading the world in Integrated Energy Services, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance, Currently we are looking for a bright, high achiever individual, capable of providing a professional performance with self integrity and good teamwork mindset to fulfill the vacancies of :
MUD ENGINEER - DRILLING FLUID ENGINEER - Jakarta Raya
Qualification & Experience:
- Has 2 years of working experience as MUD ENGINEER / DRILLING FLUID ENGINEER is required for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering : Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Petroleum/Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Excellent English Communication Skill
- Mud School Certified
- Job Description and Responsibilities
- Under broad direction, provides well site service to customers of Baroid.
- Utilizes knowledge of company products and services in conjunction with experience in drilling fluid technology to optimize service quality.
- Based on interpreted results of routine and specialized testing, provides technical guidance of Baroid's customized engineered fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Complies with health, safety and environmental regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Ensures that an adequate inventory of palletized and bulk products are available at the rig site, based on the fluid program and anticipated conditions.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel.
GENERAL ACCOUNTANT - Jakarta Raya
Qualification & Experience:
- Has 3-5 years related experiences preferably with auditor background
- Having good knowledge and experienced with ERP system preferably SAP
- Understanding and updated with accounting standards (US GAAP, PSAK/IFRS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (S1 Accounting) preferably Registered Accountant
- Fluency in English
- Having team work spirit, motivation to meet deadlines and a 'can-do' attitude
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction assists in the development of the Company's financial and accounting systems, processes, policies, and procedures
- Performs complex account reconciliations and associated analysis
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers which may include consolidations and eliminations
- Researches and resolves general accounting issues and transactions
- Meets deadlines and workswell under pressure to produce accurate and timely results
- Interacts with other departments and business units to resolve financial related issues
- Gathers financial information for report preparation
- Job role is developmental and intended to expose incumbents to many aspects of accounting, financial analysis and reporting
If you are interested in taking up above challenging career with good remuneration, send a detailed resume with a recent photo to:
PT Halliburton Indonesia
Cilandak Commercial Estate Building 107
Jl. Raya Cilandak KKO Jakarta Selatan 12560
Oil and Gas Vacancy PT Halliburton Indonesia deadline 15 Februari 2013.